суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

abb alstom power india limited




My lovely 9 year old daughter wanted to have a sleep over so we invited 6 girls, 5 came.� Oh my my, I under estimated how loud they can get.� And if you have a drama queen as a daughter do forget that some of her friends are probably drama queens.� But all in all they are having fun.� We made pizzaapos;s, decorated cupcakes, opened presents and they are currently watching the Naked Brothers Band on Disney.� You know there are some kooks out there that are against Disney and think they are evil...well SHUT�UP is what I say.� I love Disney� And I hope they keep making movies that will keep my kids quiet for 2 hours on a Saturday night.� Shout out to Disney....in this house we love you.� But lower your prices to the park please, we are going broke.�



emx.compublic, abb alstom power india limited, abb alstom power holdings, abb alstom power, abb alstom merger.



Комментариев нет: