понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

carpinteria realtor




I am sitting here in drama class, waiting for people to resume working. We just took a break to look at who got casted for Alice in Wonderland. Ahahahahahahahaha.. I didnapos;t get casted; mega fail. Now I need to find another acting role to get so I can get my minimum for the IB. Actually pretty disappointed, but I guess now Iapos;ve got more important things to focus on now. Maybe there were things I could have worked on. OH NO WAIT, I DID GET A PART "Ensemble Chorus" pretty sure these are just the people who didnapos;t get the role they wanted, so they got put into the chorus. I donapos;t mind.

Weapos;ve got people working on the scenes now. Nelson and I felt it would work best if we just went over the scenes today, and did everything on their own at first. This would give us a good place to start. From then, we would both meet up (hopefully) and go over some final acting.

Weapos;ve got 10 minutes left to work. This class has gone pretty well so far, weapos;ve gotten some of the basic blocking down and I think weapos;re are doing well so far. Weapos;ve still got loads to work on, so really work has just begun. Looks like weapos;re going to be staying after school a lot more these upcoming weeks.

cotton eye joe sample song, carpinteria realtor.



Комментариев нет: